The jacket has several well-thought-through details that will give you the best experience, whether you go for a fast training session or if you just want to enjoy the tracks while listening to music.
SWEARE XC 50/50 Jacket is made from two different fabrics that together with the special cut gives the jacket an ideal combination of comfort and weather protection. The front fabric is a 2 layered-laminate softshell fabric with four-way-stretch that has excellent breathability and very good water repellency. The back fabric is woven light weight quality with good stretchability. It is wind-, water and dirt repellent with great breathability.
Made in Estonia.
- Chest media pocket with lock slider and laser cut hole for cords
- Jacket is closed at front by a YKK metalluxe zipper in copper finish. The zip is a plastic look-a-like metal zipper to give the jacket a casual look
- Zip pullers with perfect grip makes it easy to open zippers when wearing gloves
- Stuff bellow pocket at back for an extra pair of gloves
- Small security pocket at back for keys/card/money
- In the front is a possibility to open up the zip for ventilation by keeping the 2 press buttons at collar and chest closed
- Pre-bent sleeves
- Bluesign approved FX HD EC transfer logo print with embroidery copper look
- Weight 250g in size M
- Sizes: XS-XL
FRONT FABRIC Schoeller e3 Protection 2-layered-laminate with Four-way stretch and DWR finish. Produced in Switzerland.
- 60% Polyamide
- 28% PES-XPAND
- 12% Elastane
BACK FABRIC FOV AirTech woven light weight fabric with 2-way stretch and DWR finish. Produced in Sweden.
- 93% Polyamide
- 7% Elastane
LINING Printed mesh lining with soft touch used inside collar and pocket bags. Produced in Sweden.
- 50% Polyester
- 50% EXP Merino wool