The Stamina Pants are comfortable and provide good freedom of movement and are made in 4-way stretch material. The fit is relaxed and the pants has zippers along the side of each leg. Use Stamina pants for cross-country skiing, nordic skiing, skimo, nordic ice skating, as well as walking, hiking and daily activities.
Wind- and waterproof material at the thigh in combination with ventilating material at the bottom of the legs. The thigh pocket has an inner pocket that fits a mobile. Bottom leg has a silicon elastic tape and fits well on hiking and ski boots. Material, design and passform have been tested and chosen to be of high performance and good quality to give the product long durability and use.
The design is thoughtful and minimalistic while colors speak to the one who is looking for something that stands out from the crowd! Create your own look, choose to match monochrome or with different colors on your pants and jacket.
Design and development Åre, SWEDEN.
Made in Haapsalu, Estland.
- The pants are made in 4-way stretch materials that gives good mobility.
- Protective material against wind and water on thighs and knees.
- Ventilating micro-fleece at the lower leg
- Zippers alongside both legs for quick dressing or to easy undress.
- Thigh pocket with zipper and inner pocket that fits well for a mobile.
- Drawstring at waist
- Construction with pre-bent knees.
- Details of the garment are digitally printed with graphic designs.
- Details in copper color and yellow contrast color.
- Zippers from YKK.
- SWEARE logo in 3D transfer print.
- Weight: 454g in size L
- Sizes: S-XXL
Fabrics with certification OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100, produced in Spain and Poland.
MATERIAL 1 Wind and waterproof material on the front and back thighs and knees. Produced in Spain.
- 80% PES
- 12% EL
- 8% PUE
MATERIAL 2 Micro-fleece below the knees. Produced in Poland.
- 92% PES
- 8% EL
MATERIAL 3 Pockets and waistband. Produced in Poland.
- 100% PES
MATERIAL 4 Pocket flap and details. Produced in Poland.
- 88% PES
- 12% EL