This website is owned and operated by SWEARE AB, Kardborrevägen 3, 14896 Sorunda, Sweden, hereon referred to as “SWEARE“, “we” and “us“.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using SWEARE’s web-shop. By using our web-shop and placing orders, you are covered by our purchase and user terms and conditions. It is therefore important that you read through the user terms and conditions carefully before you use the website. Use of the website and/or placing an order indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. SWEARE reserves the full right to modify or alter these terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions have been changed after you have placed an order, it is the terms and conditions that were published at the time the order was placed that are applicable.
If you have any questions about SWEARE or these Terms and conditions, you can contact our customer support at email@example.com.
To place and order with sweare.com you must be over the age of 18 and be resident in one of the countries we deliver. It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct shipping address. In the event that we receive a package that have not been collected at the post office or returned due to wrong address, we will still charge the customer for the original postage and the return handling fees. Additional freight costs, according to the current delivery price list, are also charged for large parcels.
The contract between SWEARE and the customer becomes binding when we send you a receipt together with the goods. If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment for such order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. You own the goods once they have been delivered to you, and when we have received cleared payment in full. Until that time, we will retain title to the goods.
Prices quoted are the prices set at the time, in SEK, including VAT not including delivery charges. Prices for products ordered with shipping to Norway and Switzerland will be without VAT. If for any reason they increase we will let you know and inform you prior to processing your order.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA
SWEARE AB (559004-5786) is responsible for processing personal data for SWEARE. Personal Data Responsible is responsible for the processing of personal data in a respectful and confidential manner in accordance with applicable legislation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR
- To create and manage your account on our site in when making a purchase. You choose if you want to create an account or complete the purchase without an account.
- We use your personal information to process your orders, deliver the items you have ordered, and answer your questions related to a purchase and to handle payments.
- Should there be a problem when your order is shipped, we will use the information to contact you.
- We may also use your personal information to handle returns, complaint and warranty matters.
PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED
Name, address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, mobile number, order information and payment information.
Legal basis: Completion of purchase agreement
TO PROMOTE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We will also use your personal information to provide you with information about SWEARE products and events through direct marketing via email, social media or similar digital channels. If you do not want to receive our newsletter, you can cancel your subscription at any time, see link at the end of the news letter.
Legal basis: legitimate interest, consent
WHEN PARTICIPATING IN OUR EVENTS, WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ORDER TO:
- Communicate before and after an event; For example, to send confirmation, send information and marketing related to the event and SWEARE, ask or answer questions and to make evaluations.
- Upon participation in our events, you acknowledge that images and videos on you are saved and used in our social media and website. If you do not want us to save pictures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us.
- When attending at one of our events, you agree that we publish the following information of you; Name, city, company/association, nationality, starting number, results.
- You agree that we will save the following information; name, address, e-mail address, phone number, mobile number and registration information.
Legal basis: legitimate interest, consent
We may send your personal information to third parties to analyze data for information related to marketing and which can provide us with information to give you better experience and service from us.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
We store your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment. When your information is not current or necessary, they will be deleted.
You are entitled to request access to the personal information we have saved from you. If you request information about you, we may ask you for additional information to ensure that we provide the information to the correct person.
You also have the right to request for correction or adjustments of your personal information if they were incorrect or if you wish to delete your information. However, we can not delete information that we need to save according to the Swedish Accounting law and for any complaints or warranty matters.
For questions about your personal information please contact us email@example.com.
In our webshop, your information is protected by encryption. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is a feature that encrypts all information sent between the buyer and the seller.